I am a learning developer and system administrator who can stick to deadlines and collaborates well with a team. My freelance work gives me experience with support, running production systems and places I can improve to make my client's experience better. I currently have a high school education. However, I learned all my skills outside of school. I work best with flexible hours to fit my schedule and prefer to work from home. I prefer not wasting any of my time so I fill up my calendar as much as possible and stick to it. When something interests me, I have a desire to learn about it as much as possible.
A company that I run that offers freelance development services from me. I maintain all servers, systems, software, related services, and websites for my clients.
- Hired by 7 Figure Advisor, LLC
A company that runs several various services related to software development, solutions and games. Originally planned in September of 2011 but now becoming a reality.
- Initial business model planning completed.
- R&D of first SaaS platform to be offered.
Working on several different solutions to fix current issues in the high school.
- Made Digital Footprint Profile to help students analyze they social media accounts. Continuously providing support since graduating.
Project Lead, Lead Developer
An open source, automatic abuse bot that handles various IRC spam and abuse based on a rule system and handles the issues automatically.
- Initial planning and system architecture finished.
Developer, Head of Collaboration
HFL robotics is a FRC (FIRST Robotics Competition) robotics team run by Honeoye Falls - Lima high school. I was recommended to join a long time ago but only recently committed to joining and working on the team. Meeting six days a week and a constant backlog of tasks makes keeping everyone collaborating efficiently a fun and challenging task.
- Created an command line tool to scrape The Blue Alliance for match and team information.
- Created team management system, codename 'Rooster', that helps the team work better as a whole.
- Now mentoring for the new members of the team.
- Teen Police Academy Class 5
- Tobacco Compliance Checks (2x)