Live Support Ninja, A Small Orange
March 2014 - April 2014
A Small Orange is a web hosting company focusing on providing exceptional service to customers, employees, and the community.
- Provided customer service to 5 different hosting companies
- Frequently helped multiple customers simultaneously
- Worked quickly to resolve issues with chat and queue
Senior Game Advisor, GameStop
July 2012 - March 2014
Video Game Store.
- Project Manager
- Traveled to different stores as acting Store Manager
member, HeatSync Labs
HeatSync Labs is an Arizona nonprofit organization aimed at empowering engineers, artists, and inventors to push the limits of technology beyond its intended use.
- I help maintain the hackerspace (cleaning, improving, giving tours, etc)
- Taught classes on soldering, musical theory, basic git knowledge, and more
- Host of Coffee & Code meetup
student, Hacker School
April 2013 - July 2013
Hacker School is a free, full-time, immersive school in New York for becoming a better programmer. We're like a writers' retreat for programmers.
Other SkillsGit/Github Python Arduino 3D printing
Associates, Computer Science - Mesa Community College
January 2013 - July 2014
Best Use Of LIFX Bulbs - Allseen Alliance/Octoblu/AT&T/All-Joyn Mini Hackfest
23 August 2014
Connected Twitter to lifx bulbs, lg smart tv and local motors' rally fighter.