Professional programmer since 2001. Since 2005 focused on C#. I've developed all kind of software with C#, like: mobile apps (Xamarin), web sites (ASP .NET MVC/AngularJS), web apis, IDE plugins, multiplatform games (Unity3d) and a lot of libraries. I also love to apply good pratices during the development, this means that continuous integration, code quality, unit tests, functional tests and deploy automation are mandatory requirements in the projects in which I work.
Open source projects 2010-03-01 —
I've worked in about 50 open source projects, most of them are C# libraries.
- GeneticSharp: GeneticSharp is a fast, extensible, multi-platform and multithreading C# Genetic Algorithm library that simplifies the development of applications using Genetic Algorithms (GAs).
- SalesforceSharp: An easy-to-use .NET client library for Salesforce REST API
- HarSharp: A small and easy-to-use library to parse HTTP Archive (HAR) format to .NET objects.
CWI Software 2001-07-22 —
I've worked with a lot of projects, most of them were web projects, like ASP .NET MVC and Web API. Bellow the more recent customers and projects:
- Walmart - SGP:co-architect and full stack programmer. ASP .NET WebApi, AngularJS, Dapper .NET and SQL Server.
- L'Oréal - eCoop: architect and full stack programmer. ASP .NET WebApi, AngularJS, Entity Framework and SQL Server
- Midea Carrier - BSS: architect and full stack programmer. ASP .NET MVC & WebApi, JQuery, Entity Framework and SQL Server
- Midea Carrier - BSS mobile: architect of the back-end and full stack programmer. ASP .NET MVC & WebApi, JQuery, Entity Framework and SQL Server
- Terra - TerraAds: co-architect and full stack programmer. ASP .NET MVC & WebApi, JQuery, Entity Framework and SQL Server
- Terra - AdPlace: full stack programmer. ASP .NET MVC, JQuery, Entity Framework and SQL Server
Skahal Studios 2010-04-05 —
Skahal Studios was born to be a game studio formed by friends for fun. I worked mainly as an Unity3d programmer. Had a chance on using some of the main publishing processes: App Store(iOs, Mac), Google Play, Kongregate, Gametanium, and others.
- Ships N' Battles HD: a cross-platform game (iOS, Android, OSX and Windows) had over 600. 000 downloads. Url: https://itunes.apple.com/br/app/ships-n-battles-hd/id510480132?mt=8.
- Buildron: a 3D build radiator to TeamCity, Jenkins and Hudson, Url: https://itunes.apple.com/br/app/buildron/id555610743?mt=12.
- Buildron RC: a 3D mobile app to remote control Buildron. Url: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/buildron-rc/id555791560?ls=1&mt=8.
- Our current open source game SIR. Link: https://github.com/skahal/SpaceInvadersRemake.
- .NET Core
- Mono (OSX/Win)
- ASP .NET MVC
- SQL Server
- Design patterns
- Unit tests
- Azure DevOps