Enthusiastic software engineer and information systems architect with over 20 years of experience developing robust and secure code for the Department of Defense and Cleared Defense Contractors.
Dragontek Software, LLC 1997-08-01 —
Work with a variety of clients to create web site and mobile applications. Web and Mobile application Developer
- Build an algorithm for artist to detect if their music was violating copy right infringement laws
- Successfully won Techcrunch Disrupt
- Optimized an algorithm that holds the current world record for Weisman Scores
Sigmatech, Inc. 2003-06-01 —
Design and develop the Launch Information Support Network (LISN) web application for Headquarters Air Force Space Command. LISN is the official Air Force launch scheduling system for all launches from the United States, and provides a collaborative, centralized, reporting tool to manage US space launch scheduling, forecasting, history and current operations information. Used throughout the Air Force and DoD as the authoritative source for space launch. $2.0 billion space launch budget.
- Improve scalibility, portability and accessibility by migrating legacy web application to a JSON/REST API backend with client-side Angular frontend.
- Obtain and maintain Authorization to Operate (ATO) by successfully completing the DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP).
DSoft Technology, Inc. 1998-10-01 — 2002-12-01
Developed and maintained application to predict satellite constellation replenishment requirements and assess potential launch schedules. Developed GUI interface, using Visual Basic 6.0, to communicate with remote SQL Server 7.0 database or local Access database. Interfaced with custom COM component to perform complex mathematical operations.
University of Oklahoma 2011-06-01 — 2014-01-01
- DB1101 - Basic SQL
- CS2011 - Java Introduction
Digital Compression Pioneer Award
It is my pleasure to recommend Richard, his performance working as a consultant for Main St. Company proved that he will be a valuable addition to any company.
— Erlich Bachman