Domino Data Lab February 2022 — Now
- Transferred internally to help build out a new Machine Learning Pipelines product.
- Still an early role, will update with more later...
Domino Data Lab January 2021 — February 2022
- Managed 5 major customer accounts, held weekly meetings to resolve product issues and responded quickly to critical issues.
- Built Docker images for customer uses and helped integrate third party tools such as TensorBoard, Dash, SmartSheet, etc.
- Resolved numerous network related issues, eg. SSL Certificates, DNS Routing, Network Proxies.
- Continuosly provided product feedback to the Engineering team based on personal experiences and customer feedback.
- Built internal tools to ease product version migrations by automating 80% of manual work.
Overjet A.I. January 2020 — January 2021
- Dockerized over 25 ML models, and integrated them into a continuous delivery pipeline for deploying to Kubernetes.
- Provided technical support on calls with customers.
- Taught other engineers best practices for Python and Git.
- Built ETL pipelines capable of handling 25k+ images a day per client.
- Created an automated system for scrubbing patient health information from dental x-rays.
- Implemented a Python style guide, for automated formatting/linting/sorting.
- Interviewed candidates and created/reviewed take-home tests for "ML Infrastructure Ops" and "DevSecOps" positions.
GitPrime Inc. August 2018 — January 2020
- Slashed new hire on-boarding time 85% by containerizing both the front and back end applications, while ensuring the Jenkins pipeline built the latest branch for each image.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Reduced metric inconsistencies in the Git data processor by improving legacy code.
- Supported software integration and implemented maintenance enhancements to bolster the product development cycle.
- Improved system performance by making proactive adjustments and resolving bugs.
GitPrime Inc. May 2018 — August 2018
- Improved front end stability by designing and developing unit, integration, and regression tests.
- Supported co-engineers by developing an internal tool for test data generation.
- Spearhead new projects by creating proof of concept projects that demonstrated the core value of a potential new tool.
- Numpy / Pandas
- Docker / Docker Compose
- Terraform / Pulumi
- GCP / AWS
Caidan is an extremely bright, thoughtful and motivated individual. His talent for diving into abstract problems with enthusiasm and steadfast follow-through has already taken him far in a short time. I expect great things are in his future. Any team or organization he interfaces with will see a measurable increase in creativity and output due to his presence.
— Toby Horton