Embedded Linux enthusiast, who like to explore the possibilities in digital technology and to learn, create and play with it. For me, being a software engineer is more like a passion and an art-form. It went from one of my biggest hobbies to my favorite profession. I like to push the barrier for what's possible, and thereby expand my knowledge.
Mobitec AB LTG 2012-11-01 — 2016-03-01
Mobitec is an automotive digital signage company, part of the Luminator Technology Group. They creates solutions for public transport industry. Some of the main products are the indoor TFT-sign to show the current route and destinations('MobiSCREEN'). Outdoor destination LED-signs('Ultima') and Complete web interface to manage all the signs in the busses('MobitecAccessWeb').
- Working as a embedded-software teamleader.
- Being the head software design engineer for the embedded ARM Linux platforms.
- Including the TFT (Mobiscreen) ARM- Linux platform. This platform has grown big and being used as a base for other companies in the LTG group such as Lawo and Mobitec Brasil.
- Including the Ultima-IP, ARM Linux platform where we created (the world first?) Linux based LEDsign for the automotive industry.
- I developed realtime drivers such as a framebuffer-driver that communicated with the hardware components such as LED-drivers and configuration ICs.
- Also drivers for backlight handling, overheat protection and powerconsumtion limitation, using busses as spi, i2c, gpio, pwm, and rs232.
- Developed network communication infrastructure and diagnostics support.
- Developed serverbackend tools for videotranscoding.
Umeå University 2011-08-01 — 2012-11-01
Parallel to my studies I was working as an Assistant Teacher / Supervisor at Umeå University, where I was correcting tests, giving feedbacks and answering questions from the students. This was in the course Linux server administration and Linux as a development environment.
Kungsholms Foto AB 2008-06-01 — 2011-11-07
Addition to my role as a Salesperson, I took care of all IT-related tasks. I created a small order management system in php and mysql and tools to send newsletters and order order confirmations to customers.
Japan Photo AB 2006-07-01 — 2008-05-31
Me and my college where managing a Photo/Camera store in Skövde, I also worked in Japan Photo store - Gothenburg.
Kunskapskällan 2014-11-01 — 2015-11-01
I was a guest-teacher a couple of time lecturing about Linux at Kunskapskällan, for last year students of upper secondary school. I was lecturing about working with the Linux platform and embedded systems. I also talked about my own hobby projects. My main goal with the lectures was to inspire and educate the students about the fun and creative part of being a software engineer.
Umeå Univerity 2010-08-01 — 2012-08-01
- 5EL047 Linux Server Administration
- 5EL142 Linux As Development Enviorment
- 2IN045 Opensource Software: Product, Process, Practice
- 5EL014 Microcomputer In Embedded Systems
- 5EL182 Linux In Embedded Systems
- 5EL184 Drivers In Linux
- 5EL186 Linux As Operative System
Mittuniversitetet 2010-08-01 — 2012-08-01
- DT065G Systemprogramming In Unix/Linux
Linne University 2010-08-01 — 2012-08-01
- 1DV434 Object Orientated Programming In C++
University of Skövde 2011-08-01 — 2012-08-01
- DA217G Procedurell programmering G1N
University of Skövde 2005-08-01 — 2007-01-20
- PAA102 Programming methodology (C++)
- MYA261 Game analys
- MYA451 Computer Graphics I
- DAA181 Project in Game Development
- DAB111 Computer Graphics - Implementation and algorithms
- PAB402 Software development - Game development
- DAA201 Low level programmering
University of Skövde 2004-08-01 — 2005-06-01
Viskastrands gymnasiet 2000-08-01 — 2003-06-01
- C / C++
- Bash Shellscript
Specialized in Linux -
- Embedded systems and microprocessors
- Real-time applications
- Server administration
- Open source software
Tools and documentation
- IDE: Codelite, Code Composer Studio, Pysharm, Eclipse
- Test and Debugging: Cunit, valgrind, gdb, kgdb
- Documentation: Doxygen, mediaWiki, Markdown
- Developed drivers using buses as USB, SPI, RS232, I2C, GPIO, PWM, ADC
- Cross debugging and compiling
- Linux Kernel
References and grade-certificates will be supplied on demand.