As a Solution Architect and Software Engineer, my role involves designing and developing high-quality software solutions. I specialize in system development and consulting services, aiming to meet client needs effectively. My responsibilities encompass crafting architectural designs, optimizing system performance, and ensuring the seamless integration of software components. I leverage cutting-edge technologies to deliver efficient and powerful computing experiences. My work is marked by a dedication to excellence and a commitment to staying at the forefront of emerging technologies.
mmob is driving the open finance agenda globally, enabling digital brands to rapidly deploy complementary, connected services via intelligent partnerships through an API-first strategy.
mmob delivers embedded finance through a comprehensive suite of products that empower brands to deliver long-term value to their customers by maximising the value of intelligent partnerships.
At mmob I am responsible for managing tech team in Malaysia, while working together with mmob UK team.
In Bank Negara Malaysia, i am in the Open API team, role as Solution Architect for the project. I've been covering role for Solution Architect since July 2020. I'm a committee member of Solutioning Lab.
Currently positioned at client side, Bank Negara Malaysia, working on following projects:
1. Bank Negara Malaysia Open API
2. Participate in Open Banking Group
3. 360 Employee Evaluation System
4. Business Planning and Performance Report System
5. Individual Development Planning
6. Participate in HSBC Innovation Challenge
Other than software development, I'm also conducting knowledge sharing and training to the team on software development life cycle and practices.
Responsible of managing the company to provide HR Solutions - sumbermanusia.my
Maintaining government agencies portal(using WordPress). Develop WordPress themes n plugins. Migration and deployment of portal. Refining portal development workflow by using Git for instance.
As a senior programmer, develop and guide system development using CakePHP
The open source GIS web/mobile mapping technology specialist company based in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia. We are focusing on UI design,interactivity and develop fast mapping engine functionalities bringing the best web mapping experience for our clients.
Web application development:
1. Enhancing map app in http://www.myrapid.com.my/
2. Develop system for tr1ma users - http://www.spad.gov.my/tr1ma
1. Assisting team in providing support to users.
2. Providing solutions to users based on information gathered by BSA.
3. Managing projects
4. Train new comers
5. Communicating with BSA for BU requirment, pros & cons.
6. Monitoring/Enhance/Maintaining Systems - structure, Linux configurations, MySQL, PHP, etc.
7. Provide timeline for projects.
1. Involve in development of web applications - flash based - using Adobe Flex 3, PHP, MySQL.
2. Providing training to new comers.
3. Analysis & Implementation on optimization and best practice of Coding in Flash/Flex/ActionScript/PHP/MySQL.
4. Designing System Architecture, either an existing(restructure) system or a new system.
Involved in early development of Panel Management System
1. Profile module in Panel Management System
2. Provide support upon staff or clients queries
Note: i-Link Research & CompleteMR are sister company.