I am a developer with a strong academic background, currently employed in a Senior Salesforce Developer role. I am a skilled programmer, with a wide variety of programming, web development and software engineering knowledge, supported by a First Class Master’s degree in the field of computer science. I am eager to learn new skills and to be part of a creative and evolving company.
Epos Now 2014-10-01 —
Epos Now is the leader in cloud-based point of sale systems, relying heavily on Salesforce as an end-user to run every area of the business. My current role is to lead development of the Salesforce CRM system, implementing new features on the platform in an agile environment. This requires working closely with developers, business analysts, management and key stakeholders throughout the business to advise and produce new functionality & content. During my time at Epos Now I have supported ongoing administration, developed hundreds of custom features, worked closely with external salesforce consultancies (such as CloudSocius) and provided API integrations for various partners involving consuming and constructing REST APIs.
- Comprehensive experience with Visualforce and Apex programming, including Batch Apex, Schedulers, Bulkifying code, Asynchronous Apex, Triggers and REST endpoints.
- I am a Salesforce Certified Administrator including extensive experience with configuration & setup, reports/dashboards, workflows, process builder, flow, lightning preparation/setup and data import.
- Leading development of major features, including project planning, requirement gathering, architecture design, implementation, deployment and continued integrations.
- Experience in various clouds and areas including Sales, Service, Pardot, Gamification, HR, CPQ, Billing and Dispatch/Stock management.
University of East Anglia UEA 2010-09-01 — 2014-07-01
- Data Structures and Algorithms 70%
- Software Engineering I 81%
- Software Engineering II 78%
- Advanced Programming Concepts and Techniques 78%
- Graphics I 85%
- Graphics II 75%
- Advanced Graphics 79%
- Computer Games Laboratory 89%
- Mathematics for Computing 88%
- Computing Fundamentals 91%
- Theoretical Computing 65%
- Sound and Image I 70%
- Computer Networks 77%
- Architectures and Operating Systems 85%
Kett Sixth Form 2008-09-01 — 2010-07-01
- Computing (Grade A)
- Product Design (Grade A)
- Physics (Grade D)
- Chemistry (Grade D)
Sprowston High School 2004-09-01 — 2008-07-01
Unsung Hero Award
Voted Peoples Champion
- Lightning Components
- C++, OpenGL & OpenCL
- Microsoft Office
- Image Editing
- Unix Scripting
- Release Indie Games (Transphere & Cosmicraft)
- GameJams (Brains Eden, Dare to be Digital & NGF)
- Developer Meetups
TV & Film Enthusiast
- Cinema Movie Enthusiast
- World Cinema & Anime
Passion for Technology
- Latest Products & Gadgets
- PC Building & Repair
- Software Prototypes + Hackathons